Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Today's ebay score

  1. #11
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I don't like to flaunt my bling bling !! It would be fun to wear it to the next BBQ though.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The design is a little weird for both rings. The Spawn orb one has dull spikes running along the outside rim which hits your other fingers. The CotS ring is just freakin HUGE on the hand, and you can never reach nito your pocket while wearing it.

    But of course, if you never wear them, then they're cool metalic art.

  3. #13
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Sculpey - not to wear it as an everyday thing, just on a special occasion thing.

    Like when I go down and visit my parents just to irk them [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    I have been out of the house they have for over 1 decade and a half, and they still feel the need to treat me as if I was 10. They always chastise me for the collecting I do, and I do everything in my power to just cause immense consternation with them [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Oh sweet !! If it's that big, I might wear it just for the total in your face coolness factor.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm including a smaller Spawn ring, for everyday casual "in-your-general-vicinity" kind of wear.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow !! That's too kind of you, Chet. Thank you very much !!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    All boxed up and it'll be in the mail stream by this afternoon! Just don't punch anyone while wearing it, it's a fairly identifiable mark.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    kickass!!!
    cool score!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sweet ring haul.

    And Chet: I'll be sending you some PP $$ for the Zambonis later today (ebay wpcajun316)

  10. #20
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Damn, that was YOU?
    Okay, I'll open the box and throw in more stuff with the order.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •